Aug 28 2013
How to Jailbreak iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS Using evasi0n [iOS 6 iOS 7]
Evasion Untethered jailbreak is finally here, Evasi0n untethered Jailbreak is the most awaited jailbreak for iOS 6 and later supporting all the available Apple products including the iPhone 5. It’s been a long wait since an untethered jailbreak is released for the devices having A5 processor, even though we had an tethered jailbreak for iOS 6.0 for a while using redsnow which works only on earlier A4 based devices like iPhone 4 and iPod 4 but iPhone 5 users were way out of reach.
Evasion Jailbreak is released by the jailbreaking group evad3rs allowing anyone to untethered jailbreak iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod 4, iPod 5 touch, iPad 3, iPad mini and even the iPhone 5. More than that the new Jailbreak works on all versions of iOS 6, supporting iOS 6.0, iOS 6.0.1, iOS 6.0.2 and latest iOS 6.1 untethered Jailbreak.
We have to mention that the Evaders or as it is spelled evad3rs team had done a lot of hard work to simplify the things and create an easy to use Jailbreak tool, which can Jailbreak your next to impossible iOS device in just one click that too on all platforms like Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
This tutorial is meant for iPhone users. iPad users can check this tutorial and iPod touch users can check this one.
- evasion performs an untethered jailbreak
- evasi0n supports iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS
- Please do not forget to backup your iPhone to iCloud or iTunes before you proceed.
- Please ensure you’ve updated iTunes to the latest version.
- evasi0n is compatible with iOS 6 and iOS7 (Settings -> General -> About – Version)
Step 1: Download the latest version of evasion jailreak from Apple-Globe and save it in a folder named “evasi0n” on your desktop.
Step 2: Double click the evasi0n zip file and extract the application to the evasi0n folder (Windows users). Navigate to the evasion application and launch it.
Windows users: Please launch the application as an Administrator. Right Click on the evasion exe and select the “Run as Administrator” option.
Step 3: After launching evasi0n, you will be prompted to connect your iPhone. How to jailbreak iPhone evasi0n
Step 4: Please disable the passcode as the jailbreak may fail, if the passcode is enabled (Settings -> General -> Passcode Lock On -> Turn Passcode Off).
Step 5: After the passcode is disabled, connect your iPhone to the computer. evasi0n should detect your iPhone and also mention the iOS firmware that is running on it. Click on the Jailbreak button.
After clicking on the Jailbreak button the tool will give a progress update on the various stages of the jailbreak process such as:
- Retrieving information from the device to general jailbreak data
- Preparing stage 1 jailbreak data
- Injecting stage 1 jailbreak data
- Waiting for device reboot… (do not touch your device)
- Waiting for device to be ready… (do not touch your device)
- Preparing stage 2 jailbreak data… (do not touch your device)
- Injecting stage 2 jailbreak data (Step 1/3)… (do not touch your device)
- Injecting stage 2 jailbreak data (Step 2/3)… (do not touch your device)
- Injecting stage 2 jailbreak data (Step 3/3)… (do not touch your device)
- Uploading Cydia… (do not touch your device)
- Uploading Cydia packages list… (do not touch your device)
Please wait patiently while the jailbreaking process is running, don’t start iTunes or Xcode in the meanwhile. The process may take 5 minutes. How to jailbreak iPhone 5 6.1.4
Step 6: Once the process is complete, you will get a message informing you to unlock your iPhone.Do not close the evasi0n application.
Step 7: Unlock your iPhone and then tap on the Jailbreak app (the one with the evasi0n icon). How to Jailbreak iPhone
Step 8: When you launch the evasi0n app, the screen will go black for a second and exit. Don’t worry, this will start the next stage of the jailbreak process. How to jailbreak iPhone 5 evasion
Step 9: The tool will again give you progress update on the next stage of the jailbreak process such as:
- Alright! Remounting will start now. DO NOT tap the icon again — just wait.
- Injecting remount payload…
- Root filesystem successfully remounted!
- Preparing final jailbreak data…
- Injecting final jailbreak data…
Step 10: Once it is done, it will give a message informing you that the “Jailbreak complete! The device may restart a few times as it completes the process”. How to jailbreak iPhone 5 evasi0n
Step 11: The rest of the jailbreak process will now take place on your iPhone. After you iPhone reboots, you will see a large evasi0n logo with messages informing you on the status of the jailbreak process such as:
- Setting up fstab and AFC2
- Setting up Cydia
- Setting up Cydia packages
- Clearing SpringBoard Cache
Note: These messages will flash on the screen so quickly that you may not see them.
Your iPhone how to jailbreak iPhone 4s 6.1.3 will reboot and you will again see the large evasion logo on your iPhone with messages informing you on the status of the jailbreak process such as:
- Initializing offsets…
- Finding offsets…
- Patching kernel…
- Cleaning up!
- Done! Continuing boot
Note: The Patching kernel and Initializing offsets steps can take a long time. Some readers have reported it taking as much as 18 minutes, so please be patient. How to Jailbreak iPhone
Step 12: Your iPhone will reboot for the final time. After it has rebooted, you’re done. It has been successfully jailbroken and you should be able to find the Cydia icon on your iPhone’s home screen (it may not be on the first page so search for it to locate it).
Please note if the process gets stuck in the middle, it’s safe to restart the process, hardware reset your iOS device (if necessary by holding down Hold and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
Download How to Jailbreak iPhone now for free at Apple-Globe.com